Good day, my favorite lovelies! How are we all doing? Great I hope! I was super humble a few weeks back to be nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blog Award by the amazing Em from Invincible Woman On Wheels which so super sweet! This is my second blog award nomination, receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award last year.
examples of mla research papers with citations follow url latex cite phd thesis http://mechajournal.com/alumni/professional-help-writing-papers-for-college/12/ the development of technology essay follow link learning paper topical cialis descriptive essay person admire most siti sicuri vendita viagra https://www.medimobile.com/erectile/levitra-loudonville/92/ cytotec venta online structuring an essay flagyl and the liver sugar bytes thesysВ watch phd thesis in electronics and communication engineering enter case study presentation interview tips http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/cialis-generika/68/ enter best book review ghostwriters sites au viagra online france meme le viagra ne marche pas http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/top-dissertation-introduction-ghostwriter-site-for-college/12/ cpu computer term memory research papers language in advertising essay are the custom essay sites legit using animals for entertainment essay cuando empieza hacer efecto la viagra plain writing paper Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award. (Using a photo with the logo.)
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Vincent Ehindero Blog Award
What/where/who do you think of when I say the word “home”?
It's going to sound so cheesy, but Hogwarts. I grew up in the Harry Potter world. The books were my life. I found friendship, heartbreak, hope - everything within the world of Harry Potter. It might be just a fictional place in a storybook for some people, but for me - returning back to this universe at my darkest time has always been where my stable idea of home is.
Who is your favourite music artist or band?
I couldn't honestly list just one! So in no particular order:- Muse
- Death Cab For Cutie
- Hilltop Hoods
What is your proudest achievement in your blogging journey?
- I think my proudest achievement was the fact that I returned back to blogging after a long hiatus. To come back and pick things up - and even more daunting, take on a new direction, has taken some guts, and I'm proud that I've tried and somewhat succeeding!
What is your proudest achievement in life in general?
Gee whiz, that's a loaded question!! I actually don't quite know. I think really cementing my resilience towards certain occurrences that have happened, and the fact I keep bouncing back time and time again is a very open-ended thing.
Do you believe in regrets? If no, why not? And if yes, what’s your biggest regret
Look, yes, and no. I regret many of the decisions I've made in my life. There are definitely opportunities that I could have pursued and ended up in a completely different direction in my life. I wish that I didn't take out a credit card at 18. I think that is my biggest regret. I didn't have funds to pay it off, and I actually don't know why I was approved, and it put me into ten years of turmoil to pay it off. Don't get a credit card at 18 guys.Saying this, I also don't regret decisions either because they're why I'm here today, for better or worse.
What is your favourite travel memory?
Again, way too many! So I'll list a couple:
- Getting up before sunrise in Dunedin to hide in a strangers car to try and watch the sunrise on a mountain
- Having a mudbath in Bali with the Elephants for my birthday
- Going out clubbing and realising we'd walked into a massive gay club
- Crying over all the beautiful scenery in NZ
- And also playing in the snow up in the mountains
- Meeting Ketut and his family in Bali - and actually getting to know the culture more
What is your main hobby?
Blogging, of course! Photography is tied for this, however, and I've just started learning how to do journaling and scrapbooking!
- Wrap Up -
This has been super fun! Thank you once again to Em for the nomination!
My questions are:
- What is your go-to comfort food?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- How do you cheer yourself up on a tough day?
- What's your favourite book that you've read?
- Who are you favourite online people? (Youtube, Instagram, bloggers etc!)
- Do you have advice for people who have just started to blog?
- What are your blogging goals?
- Can you cook?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- What would your dream house look like?
- Naomi from Naomirowan
- Joey from Concealed Voices
- Bec from Buns Up Bras Off
- Laura from The Great Saxby
- Hannah from Pages, Places and Plates
- Mia from Beautiful Inspiring Creative Life
- Em & Jess from Em & Jess Blog
- Sabrina from ArcticSabrina
- Meg from Meg Decker
- Michelle from Boomer Co Crusader
- Alexandra from The Little Blog
- Lauren from Bourne Mouth Girl
Thanks for visiting guys!